With an office conveniently located just North of Vine Street on Highway 63 (Missouri St.), Macon Missouri, R. Timothy Bickhaus, exceeds expectations for prompt, personalized and professional legal services for clients in Northeast Missouri.
Admitted: Missouri Bar, 1993.
Appeal Practice: R. Timothy Bickhaus has represented clients before the Missouri Supreme Court, the Missouri Western District Court of Appeals, and the Missouri Eastern District Court of Appeals in the following published cases:
1. Represented Appellant: Watson v. Mense, 298 S.W.3d 521 (Mo. Sup Ct. en banc 2009);
2. Represented Appellant: Hagar v. Hagar, 280 S.W.3d 177 (Mo.App. WD 2009);
3. Represented Appellant: Watson v. Mense, Not Reported in S.W.3d, 2008 WL 5562064 (Mo.App. WD 2009);
4. Represented Respondent: Elam v. Dawson, 266 S.W. 3d 889 (Mo.App. WD 2008);
5. Represented Respondent: Elam v. Dawson, 216 S.W.3d 251 (Mo.App. WD 2007);
6. Represented Respondent: Elam v. Dawson, 156 S.W.3d 807 (Mo.App. WD 2005);
7. Represented Respondent: State v. Cross, 34 S.W.3d 175 (Mo.App. WD 2000); and
8. Represented Appellant: In Interest of R.M.P., 918 S.W.2d 400 (Mo.App. ED 1996).
Law Office of
R. Timothy Bickhaus
109 N. Missouri Street
P.O. Box 451
Macon, Missouri 63552
This web site is designed for general information only. The information contained herein is not intended as legal advice and should not be construed as a legal recommendation. This web site shall not be indicative or evidence of the existence of an attorney/client relationship.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.